We are the Legislative District 18 Democratic Party, representing Democrats in Ahwatukee, south Tempe, west Chandler, and Mesa Dobson Ranch.
YOU can make a difference.
Help us change Arizona one neighborhood at a time.
Help us work to
- guarantee human and civil rights for all through great public schools, quality healthcare, women’s rights, and workers’ rights;
- leave our state and world a better place by addressing climate change and stewardship of human resources, education, and the environment;
- move forward with immigration reform, campaign finance reform, and separation of church and state;
- achieve economic security through equal opportunity, a livable minimum wage, and a strong middle class;
- celebrate our diversity; and honor and serve our service members and veterans; and
- expand Social Security and Medicare.
Please join us at our regularly-scheduled meetings each month. We offer great speakers, wonderful conversation, and some of your friendliest neighbors. Check our calendar for meetings and other events.
Dems Monthly Meeting: 2nd Monday of each month, 7 p.m. at The Watershed, 5250 South Lakeshore Drive, Tempe, AZ 85283, United States (map) Our meeting location can change from month to month, so please check this site or our calendar before coming to a meeting.
Dems and Donuts: 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8 a.m. at Denny’s, 7400 West Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85226. (map) (No meeting in December.)
LD18 Democrats Game Night: 4th Wednesday, 7:00 pm. The location is at a different house each month. Check our calendar for the address.
East Valley Democratic Breakfast Club: 2nd Saturday of each month, 8:00 a.m. at Denny’s Restaurant, 4403 S Rural Rd., Tempe AZ 85282. (map)
Dobson Ranch Democrats and Friends: 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at Native Grill and Wings, 1837 W. Guadalupe Road, Mesa, 85202. (map) Join us to help change the politics in our own backyard!